Hey customers! Are you curious to know about the top credit cards provided by American Express? American Express credit card offers dining privileges to travel benefits, membership reward points, and other attractive benefits to your specific requirements. Are you still in doubt regarding profits and offers of American Express Credit Card in United States of America? Then you have come to the right place.
All doubtful questions coming into your mind regarding Credit Cards will be answered once you go through our contents comprises of all offers, pricing plans, everyday rewards, and ultra-elite business travel cards. No doubt, American Express is one of the leading credit card providers in the market of the United States of America.
Different Types of American Express Credit Cards:
1. American Express Blue Business Credit Card
You can earn 2% cashback on all purchases up to 50,000 dollars every year.
- You need to remember the amount of money you can spend depends upon your credit limit, financial resources, payment history, and frequency of credit card usage.
- This credit card does not charge any annual fees. However, it charges 2.7% upon every foreign transaction.
- You will also enjoy a 0% APR on balance transfers and every purchase made for twelve months.
- American Express Blue-Business Cash Card is highly rated among US customers and business owners.
2. Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card
You can now make your tour more exciting by receiving all travel packages and JPMiles using Jet Airways American Express Credit Card.
- You need to pay 40 dollars while opening your new account with this credit card.
- In the second year, you need to pay 200 dollars per year as annual fees.
- You will also receive a 20% discount on multiple cuisines, selected restaurants, and many more.
- You will also receive a joining bonus of 10,000 JPMiles and a one-way complimentary domestic ticket.
3. American Express Gold Card
You can earn up to 20,000 bonus miles once you make a purchase of 1000 dollars in the first three months of creating an account with this card.
- You can even earn up to 1 mile for each dollar spent on any items using this card.
- You will also receive one-priority boarding while booking your flight ticket with Delta Flight.
- You will also get to enjoy a 0 dollar annual fee for the first year. However, you need to pay 95 dollars from next year onwards.
- You need to pay APR between 17.24% and 26.24%.
- You also required paying balance transfer fee of 5 dollars or 3% whichever is greater.
- This credit card does not charge you any foreign transaction fees.
4. American Express Business Platinum Credit Card
This Business card is very popular among the business owners in the market for offering top-notch premium perks to its customers.
- Business customers can earn a huge amount of credit points once they avail Membership Rewards. You can earn 5X points while spending your money on prepaid hotels and flights using amestravel.com.
- You can even earn bonus points of 50,000 after you purchased 50,000 dollars. You can also avail 25,000 points when you spend an additional amount of 10,000 dollars on listed purchases using this credit card within three months of your membership.
- However, Business Platinum Card charges you with 595 dollars every year which is quite expensive to new and small business owners.
- Business Owners also get 35% of credit points while booking flights, and a 50% point on making a purchase of 5000 dollars.
Steps to apply for an American Express Credit Card:
- Note down your credit requirements at first.
- Select a personal account/ small Business account.
- Carefully look at the features offered by American Express Credit cards and willingly join your favourite credit card by paying to join fees.
1Q. Is American Express Credit Card worth the hype?
Ans: American Express Gold Credit Card stands out uniquely among the throng of all premium credit cards. This card offers amazing offers related to dining and while booking flight tickets. It also offers a 4% reward bonus at restaurants across the world.
2Q. How long does it take to receive my new American Express Credit Card?
Ans: In most cases, it generally takes 6-10 business days to receive a new business credit card after being approved for a new account. If you want to receive your business credit card 2020 as quickly as possible, then check out some of our tips:
- Make your application request without wasting any time.
- Select the option for branch pickup.
- You are required to withdraw cash from their branches.
- You need to keep racking your credit card in case you face some issues.